Did you know that companies will actually pay you to get rid of your old computer, cell phones, books and more? It’s true - and shipping is free!
1. Turn Your Old Gadgets Into Cash!
Got a new camera, MP3 Player or computer? Send your old one – even if it’s broken! – to www.gazelle.com
A pricing guide lets you know in advance how much money you’ll get for it (sometimes hundreds of dollars!).
2. Get Paid for Your Old Cell Phone!
Got an outdate cell phone just lying in a drawer? Send it to www.greenphone.com or www.simplysellular.com, where most brands can fetch anywhere from $3 to $150. Also check to see if your carrier offers a buyback program.
For instance, Sprint lets you trade in old phones for credit on a new purchase!
3. Earn Bucks for CDs, DVDs and Books!
If it’s books you wnat to shed, try www.cash4books.net, which offers $1 to $4 for fiction or non-fiction and up to $80 for college texts.
4. Clear Out Your Home-Office Junk!
Or drop into any Staples store with used HP or Staples cartridges, and they will give you an in-store credit for $3 each.
Articles on Financial Success:
Two things you might be interested in knowing….
1) You can get more articles like this one sent to you with our Free Newsletter
2) We encourage you to reprint this article on your website!
so I can show you:
- - how to incorporate a healthy lifestyle into your daily routine
- - learn crucial steps to become successful in personal finance
- - get great dating and relationship tips to achieve a long-lasting successful relationship
- - and much more...
Love your job. Love your relationship. Love your life.