2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the misses about lifting the toilet seat by simply peeing in the sink.
4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm-clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the tooth ache.
Sometimes we just need to remember What the Rules of Life Really are…
You need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn’t, use the Duct Tape.
The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are: “I apologize” and “You are right”.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to go potty.
If you woke up breathing, Congratulations! You have another chance!
And finally… Be really good to your Family and Friends. You never know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan!
- How to Inspire Yourself to Be Happy
- The Mayo Jar and Two Cups of Coffee
- How to Start a Day on a Positive Note
- Why God Made Moms
- Kitchen Wisdom (Maxine Joke)
Two things you might be interested in knowing….
1) You can get more articles like this one sent to you with our Free Newsletter
2) We encourage you to reprint this article on your website!
so I can show you:
- - how to incorporate a healthy lifestyle into your daily routine
- - learn crucial steps to become successful in personal finance
- - get great dating and relationship tips to achieve a long-lasting successful relationship
- - and much more...
Love your job. Love your relationship. Love your life.