A kiss is one of the most beautiful expressions of love.
A kiss is the shortest distance between two people, and a part of any love relationship.
Real magic happens during our first kiss, and it’s always unforgettable.
Is not this true?
They say that the word “kiss” comes from the old English word “cyssan”.
There is definitely a lot of meaning to this word and act, and also there are a lot of techniques and ways of kissing, but a kiss does not always have to have a sexual undertone.
In a lot of countries, a kiss on the cheek is very common and is kind of a warm greeting.
For example, in Italy people greet each other giving a kiss on each cheek.
Russia instead has an old tradition of kissing on the cheek 3 times.
Here are a few interesting facts about kissing:
- Our lips are 200 times more sensitive than fingertips (!)
- A simple kiss on the chick requires the effort of only two muscles while a passionate kiss needs all thirty five facial muscles in action
- It’s a well-known fact that kissing gives a very positive feeling as does running or bungee jumping or any other stress releasing activity. When kissing, your breathing becomes deep and your heart beats at a faster rate
- The longest onscreen kiss was in the movie “You are in the Army Now” and lasted for 3 minutes and 5 seconds
- Have you ever notice that some people end their letters or emails with XXX that stands for kisses
- 50% of people kiss for the first time by age 14
- 90% of men like to give an Eskimo kiss that does not involve lips, but affectionate rubbing of noses
- An average person spends over 2 weeks of his/her life kissing
- Every individual lip print is as unique as fingerprint
How about burning as many as 25 calories (!) in one minute long passionate kiss?
So stop working out so hard and start kissing passionately!
French kiss is not only a tongue kiss, but a soul kiss.
If it’s done properly, it should feel like two souls merging (!)
Now you see how a simple kiss is important in a love relationship.
Let’s start kissing passionately!
- Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
- Learning to Live With the Imperfections of Others
- Funny Pick Up Lines
- Old New Aphrodisiacs You Need to Know About
- The Key to Happy Friendships
- How to Have a Successful Relationship
so I can show you: